Preschool Martial Arts Goal Setting
Our Little Leaders program is a great way to get your preschooler involved in a Martial Arts program that is specifically designed for them. This is a class specifically designed for 3, 4 and 5 year olds.
Goal Setting in our Martial Arts Program
We believe that setting and achieving goals forms a solid foundation for resilience and self-esteem, throughout life. For all of our Little Leaders, these goals have visible, tangible rewards.
• Tapes on our belts – At the end of each class, students receive a colored tape on the end of their belts. These tapes help them keep track of their own progress, and help instructors know which classes students have attended.
• Gold stars for good behavior. Each month, your child has the opportunity to earn a gold star for his uniform by completing this Gold Star Citizen Awards Sheet. After five gold stars, we will award a metal, and after ten gold stars, he’ll be ready to receive a trophy.
• Green stars for mental discipline. Memorization has a lesser role in education than it once did, but the mental discipline of memorizing is a valuable one. Your child can earn a green star for her uniform by memorizing the Little Leader Student Oath and reciting it before class to her instructor.
• White tape for academics. If your child brings in school work, preschool or daycare work, or educational work he’s done at home, his instructor will give him a special white tape on his belt. We appreciate and value academics.
• Belt rank progression. Every eight weeks, your child will move forward in belt rank. In the beginners program, she will receive white belts with progressive colors of stripes – yellow, orange, green, blue, purple and red. In the advanced program, she’ll receive colored belts in the same progression, each with a white stripe.
• Achievement Program projects and patches. As he will in the Leadership Program, your child has the opportunity to earn twelve different patches for projects in our Achievement Program, designed to teach life skills at the preschool level.
Try it for free!
If this sounds like a great program to improve your child’s development, and give them a place to shine, we have good news! We have a great option to get started! Simply complete the form below and we’ll be in touch. We’ll schedule a free, private intro lesson for your child. We’ll work with you to find a time that fits your schedule. If you’d like to skip the form, no problem. Just call or text us at 336.937.7470.
More from Macon's Martial Arts
Little Kicks, Big Smiles: A Fun and Simple Kick Training Session for Preschool Martial Arts Martial arts isn’t just about mastering techniques or achieving physical
Celebrating Excellence in Martial Arts and Citizenship: A Proud Belt Award https://youtu.be/eqZRS6VYRas Martial arts training goes beyond physical prowess; it fosters essential life skills that